Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Fun

Well, it's Tuesday. Last night, I watched new episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race, a riot of a show! You can check out more at: rupaulsdragrace.logoonline.com.

It is really fun to see RuPaul again. She just kinda faded away from the main scene after her hit "You Better Work" back in 1992. Wow! Has it been that long? Well, 17 years later, RuPaul looks just as fabulous as ever, and the new show is terrific. Thanks RuPaul and Logo!


Meanwhile, another one of my favorite shows, 24, was awesome last night! The President was saved...for now! Jack Bauer is such a force to be reckoned with.

I am always so impressed with this show. It amazes me that Fox has created a show based upon a single 24-hour period of time, and each episode is based on the next hour that passes. The show is so well put together. I love it, and I can't wait for next week's episode!


Today, I am going to be focused on continuing to build my social networks on the Internet. There are so many, so it can be overwhelming at times. But, so far I have a new Facebook Group, and I'm on Twitter, Flickr, and Plaxo.

Twitter is kind of fun...just expressing your random thoughts throughout the day. Something different...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I saw Ru Paul's new show about a month ago and I was like "damn, she hasn't changed much on stage!" But then I saw him day time and I was like "who are you and what did you do with Ru?!!" Lol...

    Twitter is fun cuz it's sweet and simple and I find it easier to go and forth with followers in record time!! Good to see you there now! You should check out my blog!

    Cheers,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete