Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome Back to Me!

Wow, it really has been years since I blogged. I quit many moons ago due to my own personal reasons, but it's good to be back!

A lot has happened over the past few years. The biggest news is that in 2008, I got married to my partner, John, whom I have been with for almost 10 years.

In other life events, in 2007, John and I both quit our corporate jobs to start our own business which has been doing quite well.

In sad news, my half-brother, Mike, passed away. And, in other sad news, my father passed away. But in happy news, my sister had a baby, and my mom moved closer to us, and we've become closer than ever before. Our son turned 16 and continues to be a well-mannered young man. And finally, I am blessed with a number of family and friends that enrich my life with each and every day.

I'm sure there are a billion things that I am forgetting to mention, but that's the basic summary.

Fast-forward to today! John and I are living in our 3rd home in Long Beach. We have a son that will turn 17 next month. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats. We are still both self-employed and somehow surviving the crazy recession we are experiencing as a nation. We are fans of TiVo, and that's putting it mildly...

And, so much more! But, to prevent this first entry from being 10 pages long, I shall end it. Thanks for coming back to follow my life, or thanks for coming for the first time to follow it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so happy you're blogging again! Can you give me any tips for starting your own business? I've been thinking about it for a while, but just need an information boost! Hope you and John are doing well, and by the sound of it, you are =D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete